RSSTips to Attract Clients, Gain Credibility & Generate Income

Blogs: How to Make Money Online (Lesson #6) – Content Makes Customers, Pt. 2

Oct

28

Blogs: How to Make Money Online (Lesson #6) – Content Makes Customers, Pt. 2

Approximately 25% of people will buy off your blog the first time they visit your blog. What about the other 75%? They are in the decision-making process. They are looking at your blog to see if YOU can solve their problem, pain or fill their need.

Continue Reading

Blogs: How to Make Money Online (Lesson #5) – Content Makes Customers, Pt. 1

Oct

21

Blogs: How to Make Money Online (Lesson #5) – Content Makes Customers, Pt. 1

Studies have shown that 25% of people will buy from you the first time they visit your blog. What about the other 75%? They are in the decision-making process. They are looking at the content on your blog to see if you solve their problem, pain or fill their need.

Continue Reading

Blogs: How to Make Money Online (Lesson #4) – Blogs Generate Income

Oct

14

Blogs: How to Make Money Online (Lesson #4) – Blogs Generate Income

Everyone wants to know how to make money online.  It the question I get asked the most.  This is NOT a get-rich quick scheme.  However, if done correctly over time, you can build a comfortable, fun lifestyle that you dream of. This is the one thing I get asked about the most. How do I […]

Continue Reading

Blogs: How to Make Money Online (Lesson #3) – Blogs Position You as an Expert

Oct

7

Blogs: How to Make Money Online (Lesson #3) – Blogs Position You as an Expert

Did you know that only 40% of small businesses have a blog? Just think about that for a second. Having blog levels the playing field. You can appear to be as professional and as an experienced as the next business man. Anyone can start a blog on any topic of their choosing. From that blog, […]

Continue Reading

Blogs: How to Make Money Online (Lesson #2) – You’re Easier to Find in Google

Sep

30

Blogs: How to Make Money Online (Lesson #2) – You’re Easier to Find in Google

Did you know that Google LOVES blogs? Also, did you know that 93% of Americans go online FIRST to research or buy a product or service. Learn how to Google works so that you can get more customers to your blog.

Continue Reading