Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form below if you:
- Have a question, tip or suggestion
- Want to hire me as your blog coach
- Are interested in partnership and branding opportunities
- Want me to speak at your conference, seminar, workshop, webinar or other event
CHECK OUT DR. WILSON ON TV!
- Campus Technology – “Tips for Using 3D in the Classroom“
- Detroit News – “Facebook is no Friend to Children Under 13”.
- Fox Business – “Don’t Tweet with Burglars
- Fox News – “Survey Says: 7.5 Million Kids on Facebook Are at Risk”
- Fox News – “Why is Wikipedia Still Doling out Porn?“
- Fox News – “Russian Super Speed Camera Can Issue Thousands of Tickets Per Hour”
- inVocus – “Live from Twitter!
- MSNBC News (Today) – “How Kids Fool Their Parents on Social Networks”
- NASDAQ – “Don’t Tweet with Burglars”
- Patexia – Bridging the Digital Divide
- Redbook Magazine – “Wedding Dress Fitness Challenge” Read my blog post about my experience with pics & videos by clicking HERE.
- Redbook Magazine – “Wedding Dress Fitness Challenge Update“.
- Redbook Magazine – “Wedding Dress Fitness Challenge Results“.
- Chapter 9: “Successful PhD Pathways to Advanced STEM Careers for Black Women” by Janet C. Rutledge, Wendy Y. Carter-Veale, Renetta G. Tull (2011), in Beyond Stock Stories and Folktales: African Americans’ Paths to STEM Fields (Diversity in Higher Education, Volume 11 by Henry T. Frierson, William F. Tate (ed.)
As an expert in the area of technology for more than 10 years, Dr. Wilson has authored numerous publications including the following:
- The Comparison of Online Social Networks in Terms of Structure and Evolution by Marcella Wilson, June 2008, Ph.D. Thesis, Advisor: Charles Nicholas
- Topological Analysis of an Online Social Network for Older Adults by Marcella Wilson and Charles Nicholas, 2008, ACM 17th Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, Workshop on Search in Social Media, Napa Valley, CA.
- The Influence of Voice-Over internet Protocol (VOIP) on Web-based Communications of Older Adults by Marcella Wilson and Charles Nicholas, June 2007. 2nd International Conference on Technology and Aging (p. 385) Toronto: Festival of International Conferences on Caregiving, Disability, Aging and Technology
- DOAM: Document Ontology and Monitoring Agent by S. Srivastava, J. Lamadrid, Y. Y. Karakashyan, L. Chen, M. Hopkins, H. Shi, P. Singh. Proceedings of the 1999 Research Symposium, UMBC Center for Architectures for Data-Driven Information Processing.
Dr. Wilson has been a guest speaker and spokesperson for numerous academic organizations and business. Here is a partial list of clients:
- Bowie State University – SEM Corporate, Panelist
- Bowie State University – The Bowie State University/Alliance for Minority Participation Program Student Research Showcase – Keynote Speaker
- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center – Pathways to Research in STEM, Speaker
- National Black Society of Engineers – 32nd Annual National Society of Black Engineers National Convention (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania), Speaker
- Seed of Faith Christian Church Organization – Technology and our Faith
- University of Maryland Baltimore County – “Becoming a Tech Expert”,Round Table, 9th Annual Promise Summer Success Institute
- University of Maryland Baltimore County – Breakout Session, 6th Annual Promise Summer Success Institute
- University of Maryland Baltimore County – Promise Maryland’s Alliance for Graduate Education and the Professoriate, Promise Town Meeting
- University of Maryland Baltimore County – Summer Dissertation House , Promise Maryland’s Alliance for Graduate Education and the Professoriate
- The John Tesh Radio Show – How Parents can Keep Thier Kids Safe Online
- Total Education Hour: WRCT 88.3 Pittsburgh – Cyber Bullying Round Table
- Exemplary Achievement Award: Bowie State University
- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center: Special Act Award
- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center: Performance Award
- Rahsaan Jackson Presentation Award: NASA Goddard Space Flight Center-Summer Engineering for Engineering Computing Applications
- Bowie State University: Outstanding Academic Achievement in Computer Science